Perfect 3 Day Itinerary for Nashville, Tennessee
It’s hard for me to pass up an incredible flight deal and with the high praise from friends and family, we crowdsourced everyone’s recommendations to create this last minute, perfect long weekend trip. Nashville, you are divine to all the senses – the smells and tastes of the southern comfort food, the sights of the bright neon lights, and the sounds of the homegrown music. Just do yourself a favor and don’t rent a bike (read full details at the bottom to find our why). There is so much to eat here – pace yourself – and if you can, the more the merrier to split more meals and try more things!
What is there to do?
- Music, music, and more music – while everyone hits up Broadway, do not forget to visit some of the off the main drag places for more original tunes
- There is lots of places to consume your favorite alcoholic beverage – by far our favorite was The Patterson House
- To learn about perhaps one of your favorite alcoholic beverages, go on a tour of Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
- Visit Centennial Park and see the replicate of the Parthenon smack in the middle of Nashville
- There are tons of tours and museums you can visit depending on your country music enthusiasm
- Walk across the Pedestrian Bridge at night for the most stunning view of Nashville
- Go see a football game!
Where to eat?
I will reiterate – there is so much to eat here so pace yourself!
- Pick the BBQ place of your choice as every place does BBQ a little different – we ate at both Edley’s and Martin’s
- We had the best experience at Arnold’s Country Kitchen – my brother and Kevin cannot stop taking about the pecan pie to this day
- Brunch location of choice is definitely Pinewood Social – go bowling while you are at it
- Hattie B’s was worth every second of the wait in the 90 plus degree beating afternoon sun – if the line is long (it always is) – do yourself a favor and schedule pick up if you don’t want to wait
- Skull Rainbow Room was the perfect sultry jazz evening
- For a meal on the fancier side, go to Etch – they know how to make a mean cauliflower dish
Here was our complete itinerary!
|Thursday||Evening||Flight to Nashville|
|Night||Explore East Nashville||Edley’s BBQ|
Centennial Park – Parthenon
Arnold’s Country Kitchen
|Afternoon||Hatch Show Print
|Saturday||Morning||Belle Mead Plantation||CREMA|
|Afternoon||Farmer’s Market||Hattie B’s|
|Evening||The Patterson House||Skull Rainbow Room|
|Afternoon||Acme Feed & Seed
Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
|Evening||The Patterson House
Read the full trip details here!
If you have been to Nashville before, let me know what I missed and what your favorites are!